Breach of Confidentiality & Accidental Breach of Confidentiality
- This email and any files transmitted with it is confidential, proprietary and or privileged material and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
- If you have received this email in error, please notify the systemmanager.
- This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named.
- If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email.
- Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system.
- If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that Any review, retransmission, dissemination, disclosing, copying, distributing, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
Transmission of Viruses
- WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email.
- The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.
- Our organization accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
- Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.
- The sender, therefore, does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of email transmission.
- Warning: Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.
Entering into Contracts
- No employee or agent is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of me or my organization with another party by email without express written confirmation by Gary Palmer Jr.
- Our organization accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing.
- If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
- If you received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.
- Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the organization.
- Employees of our Organization are expressly required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe or authorize any infringement of copyright or any other legal right by email communications.
- Any such communication is contrary to organizational policy and outside the scope of the employment of the individual concerned.
- The organization will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the employee responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.
Additional Email Disclaimer
- E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.
- The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.
- If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.
–Gary Palmer Jr.